Elmbridge Borough Council
Elmbridge Borough Council is acknowledged to be an excellent authority. As a progressive Council we have been awarded Customer Service Excellence for the whole Council and have achieved exceptional levels of resident and staff satisfaction. We have also achieved ‘Gold‘ and ‘Champion’ status in our Investors in People (IiP) assessment for the second time.
Our Five Year Vision (2013-2018)
A confident and cohesive community with a thriving local economy and cherished environment served by quality public services delivered cost effectively.
How will we measure that we are meeting our Vision over the next five years?
- 80% of our residents recognise Elmbridge as a ‘good place to live’
- 80% of resident believe that Council is dealing with crime and disorder issues
- 85% customer satisfaction in our services
- 80% of local performance indicators on target
- Retain position in top quartile for the number of active businesses in the area
- Retention of Customer Service Excellence
- Unqualified opinion on financial statements and value for money conclusion
- 80% of residents believe the Council offers value for money
Our top priorities for 2013/14:
- A safe, caring and healthy Elmbridge
- A vibrant and thriving Elmbridge
- A unique, green and attractive Elmbridge
Elmbridge Borough Council is one of the largest employers in the Borough. Join the team of approximately 400 employees and 800 volunteers who work together to provide you everyday with high quality services that are also good value for money.
We want exceptional people to join our excellent organisation in order to ensure that our residents receive the very best services.
Elmbridge Borough Council website
See all Elmbridge Borough Council jobs