RMBC’s award winning Housing Service is looking to recruit an experienced, talented and enthusiastic Business Analyst with a flair for handling customer needs. You will be part of the new Business Development Unit helping to deliver transformational change across the directorate. Within this role you will:
- Deliver Service Redesign including research, benchmarking and process mapping.
- Undertake effective change management activity to support project implementation.
- Be able to challenge and support senior management and service managers, identifying and resolving barriers to service improvement and generate innovative solutions.
- Engage with stakeholders from senior management to front line staff to ensure that the new service models are owned and informed by those people that will deliver them
- Be able to identify, develop and implement new processes across the organisation to improve customer experience maximising the benefits of digital solutions, achieving increased efficiency and access.
The successful candidate will be expected to complete training in an accredited Business analyst qualification (if not already held). This will be funded by Rotherham MBC.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please contact either Paul Elliott, Business and Commercial Manager (01709 822494) or Sue Shelley, Business Development Manager (01709 822540).
In order to support the Council’s requirement to save a further £41 million from its budget, by collective agreement, from 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2020 there is a temporary 1.15% pay reduction from the advertised substantive salary quoted, which will be spread out by means of a weekly/monthly deduction (dependent on pay frequency) from each pay period over the full financial year. In recognition of implementing this temporary measure three additional day’s leave (pro rata for part time workers and new starters in year) will be granted.
This post will have access to the Public Services Network, if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at the Basic level (unspent criminal convictions).
For more information about the above post or to see our full range of job opportunities and apply online, take a look at our website www.rotherham.gov.uk/work
Interviews to be held wb: 16 September 2019 and 23 September 2019