To support the Customer Experience Team in the service we provide to our MP’s and Cllr’s by co-ordinating, logging and responding to all enquiries received. Working closely with the MP & Cllr Delivery Manager to ensure that we can provide a high quality, customer focused, efficient and timely service to our key stakeholders.
- Able to support the Customer Experience Team with a professional approach and ensuring that the profile and expectations of the service are provided
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent skills in excel and PowerPoint
- Focused on attention to detail to get things right first time
- Target and deadline focused able to deliver results
- Ability to prioritise workloads, manage multiple tasks and organise time effectively
- Able to effectively develop and manage relationships internally and externally
- Able to demonstrate a solution focused attitude with evidence of excellent problem solving and taking initiative skills
- Able to project manage issues or tasks through to completion effectively
- Ambitious – aspirational in what we can provide for our residents
- Caring – in how we treat colleagues, customers and partners
- Collaborative – working effectively with others
- Empowering – helping others to reach their potential
- Trusted – to do what we say we are going to do
Please note this is a part time post for 20 Hours per week, 4 hours per day (flexible on start times and you can do more or less hours). This is a fixed term contract for 6 months.