We’re one of the largest housing providers in the UK, our 44,000 homes give 90,000 people in London, the South East and the Midlands, somewhere affordable to call their own.
Job Title: Contract Compliance Assistant
Type of Contract: Permanent
Hours: 36 hours a week, Full time
To contribute to the effective performance of the Contract Compliance section through provision of support to the team.
- Organised and with good attention to detail
- Excellent PC skills in MS outlook, Word, Excel, Internet, Intranet, CRM, Telephony Systems
- Constantly staying aware and up-to-date with new technologies which can improve services or deliver value for money
- Good understanding of equality and diversity.
- All Optivo colleagues
- Support provider and other agencies
- Local Authorities
Skills & Abilities
- Can prioritise work in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to lead and motivate the team to achieve performance targets
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality
- Able to work productively with internal departments and external partners and other bodies
- A ‘can do’, proactive approach
- Communication skills, including actively listening, absorbing information, conveying information in plain English, oral and written
- Able to work quickly and efficiently navigate and manage a range of systems, software, databases and applications & problem solving.
- Pension- We offer up to 10% of basic salary as a company contribution to your pension. You cancontribute from 3% to 5% and Optivo will double your contribution.
- Annual Leave Holidays- start with 27 days plus your bank holidays. Your allowance goes up to 30 days with long service and we give everyone a day off for their birthday, which you can you use anytime in your birthday month. We also offer the opportunity to buy extra annual leave and sell what you might not use up.
- Life Assurance - Peace of mind for your loved ones, should the worst happen. Our scheme will pay three times your annual base salary to your nominated beneficiary.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Our team have access to a free confidential counselling service, offering support and advice on stress and anxiety, debt, lifestyle and relationships.
- Healthcare - Cash Plan Claim back on the costs of healthcare including the opticians, dentist and more via Simply Health.
- Discounts- Get discounts at your favourite retailers through Perkz including a variety of outlets, activities and more.
- Cycle to Work- Optivo provides access to approved cycle to work scheme, allowing employees the opportunity to buy a bike and accessories and saving tax contributions.
- Season Ticket Loans- We provide interest free loans to purchase a season ticket or car parking pass for your commute allowing you to make savings.
- Long Service Awards- We like to recognise, celebrate and thank employees for their long service.
If you this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!
Closing date for ALL applications Monday 14th of October 2019