We’re one of the largest housing providers in the UK, our 44,000 homes give 90,000 people in London, the South East and the Midlands, somewhere affordable to call their own.
Job Title: Data Visualisation Analyst
Type of Contract: Perm
Starting Salary £40,165
We are looking for skilled Data Visualisation Analyst who will report in to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, and provide information and insight in relation to our £500m per annum property investment programme.
You will play a key part to meet our business objectives, as the information and insight will influence strategic planning, shaping programmes and project delivery.
In this role you will:
- Document and conduct data analysis
- Interpret data, analyse results and provide robust ongoing reports using PowerBI or similar
- Relay complex data into visualisations
- Perform statistical analysis of large data sets
You will have:
- Experience creating data visualisations using PowerBI or equivalent
- Strong querying experience in SQL
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
- Able to manipulate and analyse large amounts of data
- Analytical approach to problem solving
If you this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!
- Pension- We offer up to 10% of basic salary as a company contribution to your pension. You can contribute from 3% to 5% and Optivo will double your contribution.
- Annual Leave Holidays- start with 27 days plus your bank holidays. Your allowance goes up to 30 days with long service and we give everyone a day off for their birthday, which you can you use anytime in your birthday month. We also offer the opportunity to buy extra annual leave and sell what you might not use up.
- Life Assurance - Peace of mind for your loved ones, should the worst happen. Our scheme will pay three times your annual base salary to your nominated beneficiary.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Our team have access to a free confidential counselling service, offering support and advice on stress and anxiety, debt, lifestyle and relationships.
- Healthcare - Cash Plan Claim back on the costs of healthcare including the opticians, dentist and more via Simply Health.
- Discounts- Get discounts at your favourite retailers through Perkz including a variety of outlets, activities and more.
- Cycle to Work- Optivo provides access to approved cycle to work scheme, allowing employees the opportunity to buy a bike and accessories and saving tax contributions.
- Season Ticket Loans- We provide interest free loans to purchase a season ticket or car parking pass for your commute allowing you to make savings.
- Long Service Awards- We like to recognise, celebrate and thank employees for their long service.
Internal applicants only:
Please apply via the intranet as you will be required to complete a longer application form if you continue. Please check your eligibility to apply.