Upper KS2 Class Teacher for September 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed qualified teacher with experience of teaching Upper KS2 to join our 'GOOD' school.
Fox Hill Primary School is a single-form entry school in Easthampstead. The children who attend Fox Hill work hard and challenge themselves to do their best in all that they do. We provide a broad and balanced curriculum, carefully planned to support the children in becoming global citizens.
We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified/experienced teacher to join our dedicated and friendly staff team. We are looking for a teacher who is positive, caring and forward-thinking as well as passionate about learning.
We can offer:
- A fantastic team of hard-working, dedicated and supportive staff
- A school that is committed to high quality CPD
- Work life balance and staff well-being initiatives
- Excellent outdoor space and facilities for all learners
- A ‘Good’ school where pupils “develop very positive attitudes and a palpable caring spirit.” (Ofsted 2018)
- Supportive leadership and governors
- The opportunity to make a real difference
We need someone like you! Do you have:
- A proven record of good or outstanding classroom teaching?
- High expectations for both yourself and the children with an understanding of educating the whole child through a creative and challenging curriculum?
- A good understanding of assessment in order to improve outcomes for all?
- A desire to inspire, motivate and make a real difference?
- A commitment to raising standards and ‘taking risks’?
- The belief that all children can achieve their full potential?
We would be happy to give you a safe, socially-distantced tour of the school (from 3:30pm) as we pride ourselves on our school environment. Come and meet our Headteacher and other staff! Alternatively, please visit our school website www.foxhill.bracknell-forest.sch.uk/ and social media pages.
Closing date: Wednesday 28th April 2021
Interviews: To be held in the week commencing 3rd May 2021
Please contact email@example.com or telephone 01344 421809 to arrange a visit to the school or a discussion with the Headteacher.