Branfil Primary School
Cedar Avenue, Upminster,
tel 01708 225186
Head Teacher Mrs Natalie Sansom
Teacher Required from January 2020 for Reception
Temporary to cover a maternity
Mainscale Pay Range
You will need to:
• be a team player who is committed to achieving high standards, well organised and with good interpersonal skills;
• have a proven record of being an excellent Early Years classroom practitioner and can demonstrate a passion for children's learning through consistently high quality interactions;
• be committed to working in partnership with children, staff, parents/carers and other professionals;
• have a clear understanding of children's development, including knowledge of Development Matters, Early Learning Goals and Foundation Stage profile.
We can offer:
• A welcoming, supportive and friendly staff;
• An exciting and well-resourced open plan Reception working environment;
• Enthusiastic and polite learners who value each other and the school;
• Parents and carers who recognise the commitment of staff;
• CPD tailored to your individual needs;
• Opportunities for personal growth and advancement.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be offered a position subject to enhanced DBS check and references.
OFSTED November 2018 said:
“This school continues to be good. Pupils are proud of their school and behave well. They told inspectors that the school is a ‘very friendly place to be’, and that teachers motivate them to ‘work hard’ and ‘try new challenges’, including in art, sport and music. Pupils benefit from many opportunities to contribute to school life, as peer mentors, house captains and through the school council. Pupils appreciate these opportunities and are keen to take on responsibility.”