Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Multi Skill Operative - Plasterer/Wet Trade to join the team based across various London locations. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £27,000 - £32,000 per annum.
The Multi Skill Operative - Plasterer/Wet Trade role:
Peabody Group Maintenance (PGM) is the in-house contractor for Peabody offering a customer-led service, dedicated to getting the work completed quickly and efficiently. We undertake all aspects of commercial, domestic and social housing maintenance including refurbishment, roofing and responsive repairs.
Ideally as our Multi Skill Operative – Plasterer/Wet Trade you will demonstrate primary trade background to ensure the experience will assist in ensuring a quality and efficient delivery. You will ensure that they are organised to carry out a multiple number of tasks or calls per day as directed by the Operations team ensuring we are carrying out an efficient service within our service level agreements.
Responsibilities of our Multi Skill Operative - Plasterer/Wet Trade include:
- Day to day management of workload within voids, investment and responsive repair work streams.
- Ensure that all works are carried out safely and to an excellent quality standard.
- Updating PDA devices with work schedules and other key information as required.
- Communicate and be empathetic with residents.
- Ensuring compliance with all necessary regulations, standards, and legal responsibilities relating to repair work and contractor compliance.
- Ensure a quality `right first time fix’ service is maintained.
- Ensuring the effective and proactive delivery of service.
- Ensuring the maintenance and delivery of any documentation required to agreed standard and timescale.
- Work as an integral team member as well as a mentor and coach to apprentices.
- Making decisions using specialist experience.
- Supports and manages delivery of health and safety policy and standards.
- Supports & assists the identification of the reduction of costs.
What we’re looking for in our Multi Skill Operative - Plasterer/Wet Trade:
- Site Operative CSCS card
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Trade City & Guilds/ NQV qualification or relevant experience
- Full UK driving License
Closing date: 31st October 2019
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Multi Skill Operative - Plasterer/Wet Trade please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST