Teacher of PE
Closing date: 12 Noon, 11th November 2019
Salary: Main Pay Scale/UPS
Location: Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire
Contract type: Full
Start date: January 2020
Our school motto is “Aspire and Achieve” and that is what we want for all our students and staff members. We are committed to the highest expectations in everything we do with a relentless focus on dynamic teaching and learning leading to excellent academic outcomes for all students.
We are located in the beautiful Chiltern Hills and offer a rich, positive and supportive learning environment with outstanding continuing professional development and career opportunities. We have an exciting opportunity for an excellent teacher to join our PE Department.
We can offer you:
- A dedicated and talented team of PE practitioners
- a strong commitment to your own professional development
We would like you:
- to be a good teacher, ambitious to improve to outstanding with our support
- to have high expectations of yourself, your staff and our students
- to be/become an effective leader with a passion for improving the delivery of your subject’s curriculum
- to be committed to improving the life chances of young people
- be willing to commit to life beyond the academic curriculum
We have no age or experience profile in mind.
Princes Risborough School operates rigorous ‘safer recruitment’ practices, and the successful candidates will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please click on the link for further details: