Empower Learning Academy Trust
THE BRITTONS ACADEMY
Essex RM13 7BB
Principal: Mr Will Thompson
A New Chapter
Vacancy: English Teacher
Salary: Main Scale
Also suitable for NQTs
Required for January 2020
The Brittons Academy wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic English Teacher who has a passion for learning and ensuring all students achieve or exceed their potential.
The School is on a journey of rapid improvement and the English department is an integral part of this. The successful candidate should have the ability to bring enthusiasm and creativity to the department and be able to teach effectively at both Key Stage 3 and 4.
The Brittons Academy is part of the Empower Learning Academy Trust.
The Brittons Academy will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in a rapidly improving school.
- Enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn.
- Supportive and friendly staff.
- Opportunities to engage with our work as a National Teaching School.
- Opportunities to contribute to our work as a new Academy Sponsor.
- Opportunity for further future leadership responsibilities.
- High quality professional development.
Deadline for applications:
Please forward your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on 29th October 2019, interviews will take place 31st October 2019.
For further information, please contact Mrs D Grix, HR Business Partner, on 01708 730244.
Informal visits to the Department are very welcome by appointment.
The Brittons Academy is committed to safer recruitment so all applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.
The Brittons Academy is an Equal Opportunities employer