As the Resident Liaison Officer you will act as a key point of contact between Lewisham Homes’ Property Services team and our residents. The role has been created to drive service improvements. The post-holder will need to ensure that all issues and complaints are remedied in a timely manner and communication is made throughout.
Key responsibilities include:
• Carrying out site visits to identify and carry specifications for repairs as well as repeat visits to check progress
• Highlighting key areas of under-performance, and repeat failures, including identification of trends through the customer satisfaction surveys and feed into service improvement groups
• Ensure all MP, Councillor enquiries and complaints are investigated and resolved efficiently and within target and advising residents and clients of their outcomes
You will work across the whole Property Services directorate including, Compliance, Stock Investment and our in-house Repairs team, the ability to work collaboratively with other managers and service providers is essential.
Key Experience & Qualifications include:
• Track record of continuous personal / professional development
• Achieved or working towards a qualification in repairs or surveying
• Understanding of construction in social housing and occupied homes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience of planning, organising and prioritising workload
A current and valid UK driving license is required for this role.
The salary will be supported by a range of benefits, including flexible working opportunities and membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme. For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website.Location
Old Town Hall, Catford Road. London SE6 4RUTimetable
Closing Date: Friday 25 October 2019
Interview Date: Friday 1 November 2019 To apply you will need to submit a CV and supporting statement. Within your supporting statement please ensure you address the key requirements identified in the attached person specification with examples where relevant.
Please attach your CV and supporting statement to your online application.
For further information about this role please contact Sarah Wilcox-Jones on 0203 889 0640 ext 2707Salary
£ 34,128 - £36,486