Charnwood is one of the largest district councils in the country in terms of the number of residents with a population of over 171,000. The Borough sits centrally between the three cities of Nottingham, Derby and Leicester, extending from the town of Loughborough in the north to the edge of Leicester to the south. Charnwood is easily accessible from the M1 and the high-speed rail link between Sheffield and London.
Landlord Services are currently seeking to recruit within the Repairs and Investment Section a key role in the delivery and management of a first-class service to our customers in Charnwood’s housing stock of over 5700 properties. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our highly skilled team to support all aspects of programme delivery.
PROJECT SURVEYOR (H335)
Grade SO2 (SCP 26 – 28) £29,636 to £31,371 plus essential car user allowance
- A qualification in property / housing maintenance.
- Identifying and diagnosing housing repairs and maintenance.
- Creating specification for varied items of works.
- Managing the project from implementation to post completion.
- Adhering to the CDM regulations in relation to Health, Safety and Wellbeing of the site operatives, residents and members of the public.
- Supervision, planning and monitoring of construction work carried out by Charnwood Borough Council’s Principle Contractor.
- Managing the performance and co-ordination of Charnwood Borough Council’s Principle Contractor and nominated sub-contractors to ensure projects are delivered on time, to an excellent standard and within budget.
- Able to drive and have access to a vehicle to undertake site visits.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
No agencies and no CVs please.