At Hyde, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
As a key part of the Residential Services team, you will be responsible for managing Anti-Social Behaviour cases to a professional level, with this role specifically covering the North London area.
Main Purpose of Role:
- Deliver an efficient, proactive and customer-focused Anti-social behaviour (ASB) service to the Hyde Group customers through the effective management of reported cases of ASB, to a professional standard and in compliance with The Hyde Group policies.
- Tackle a full range of ASB casework and ensure our ASB Service is delivered within agreed time frames and with a focus on excellence in performance standard.
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of relevant legislation to make an informed decision as to the appropriate action including legal remedies.
- Risk-assess victims of ASB and implement appropriate case management plans, making referrals where necessary.
- Update customers and other stakeholders informed about the progress of cases,
- Provide timely and accurate responses to enquiries
These roles are an excellent opportunity for ex-police officers.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working, 26 days annual holiday and a 35- hour working week.