NQTs / Main Pay Scale Class Teachers required for January 2020
We are looking to appoint an inspirational, dynamic and experienced class teachers to work alongside the Senior Leadership Team and join our school of committed staff within a supportive multi-academy environment.
Your ambitions are key to the growing success of our school.
St John’s CE Primary:
St John’s has a Christian foundation but has a very culturally diverse community. We particularly aim to support and recognise the children as individuals with different personalities and interests, while working within the needs of the school community.
We believe that this is the best way to ensure that all our children reach and exceed their educational potential.
What we are looking for:
Talented individuals who want to be part of our journey
A committed professional who has a real passion for challenge and working in a family atmosphere with a strong sense of community where everyone is welcomed, nurtured and supported.
What we can offer:
- A relational and empowered management style
- Excellent teaching resources and working environment.
- Excellent collaboration between the schools in the MAT which brings high quality professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Confident engaged children who are keen to learn and take pride in the work they produce
- Onsite parking
- Access to a staff wellbeing package
For further information & application pack or school visit requests please contact Natasha Kirby, Trust Operations Manager on 07538 539690 or by email email@example.com
The Berkshire Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, staff and parents, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A Disclosure & Barring Service clearance will be sought for the successful candidate.