Location: Balfour Infant School, Pattens Lane, Rochester, ME1 2QT
Hours: 12 to 1pm - term time only
Balfour Infant School is a three form entry school where pupil wellbeing and the fulfilment of potential are high priorities for all.
We are looking for a Midday Supervisor to join our hardworking, dedicated team who is:
- Committed and motivated
- A good communicator
- Keen to work as part of a team
Your role will involve:
- Supporting children during the lunchtime period.
- Ensuring a happy and safe playtime.
- Encouraging good table manners
- Supervising games and play equipment
We can offer you:
- A school which deeply believes in the core values of support, nurture, commitment and respect.
- A caring staff team who are highly valued for their strong work ethic and expertise.
- A commitment to your professional development to ensure you can be the best you can be.
- Positive, caring, enthusiastic and well behaved children
- A good school which is striving to be even better
“Staff and governors supported each other well and made sure that the pupils continued to receive a good education. They kept up the well-established, effective systems and routines for maintaining high-quality provision for pupils both academically and personally.” OFSTED November 2015
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment. Tel: 01634 338280
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check will be sought for the successful candidate.
The School is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date: 12.00pm Monday 25th November
Interviews: Week commencing week Monday 2nd of December 2019