We are seeking to appoint an experienced, qualified Level 2 Teaching Assistant to support in class and to work with groups of children, initially in an Infant class, although this is flexible depending on the successful candidate’s experience and expertise.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has recent experience working with children within Foundation, Key Stage 1 and/or Key Stage 2
- Can form positive relationships with children, parents and staff
- Is able to use their initiative to support behaviour
- Has a proven track record of having a positive impact on children’s progress
- Is adaptable to situations and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Is an excellent communicator and role model
- Has good English/maths/computing skills
- Inspires and enthuses young people
- Is willing and able to cover classes at short notice
- Is resilient and flexible
- Is willing to make a positive contribution to the development of our school
- Is willing to cover at lunch-times, as and when necessary
- Aspires to be the very best version of themselves that they can be
Interview Date: Wednesday 4th December 2019
The post starts in January 2020. Please contact the school, if you wish to arrange a visit / require an application form.
For more information please call Amanda Scott on 01472 321434
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers.