Deputy Accommodation Manager (Students)
Location: Park House
Our commercial services team manages 4,000 bed spaces across eleven locations. We work with Universities and NHS Trusts to provide affordable accommodation to students and key workers. We’re looking for a talented individual to join our accommodation team. Reporting to the Accommodation Manager the successful candidate will support the delivery of local accommodation services in London.
This role will suit someone who shares our passion to provide an inclusive, engaging and safe environment for our customers.
Overview of the role:
- Supporting the delivery of local accommodation services
- Assisting the Accommodation Manager meet our contractual obligations
- Helping to deliver our ‘resident life’ offer.
Applicants should have:
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of housing legislation and requirements for housing in multiple occupation.
- Understanding of property and housing management key principles.
- Knowledge of health & safety and compliance in a residential setting.
For more information about the role, please refer to the job description.
If you this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!
- Pension- We offer up to 10% of basic salary as a company contribution to your pension. You cancontribute from 3% to 5% and Optivo will double your contribution.
- Annual Leave Holidays- start with 27 days plus your bank holidays. Your allowance goes up to 30 days with long service and we give everyone a day off for their birthday, which you can you use anytime in your birthday month. We also offer the opportunity to buy extra annual leave and sell what you might not use up.
- Life Assurance - Peace of mind for your loved ones, should the worst happen. Our scheme will pay three times your annual base salary to your nominated beneficiary.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Our team have access to a free confidential counselling service, offering support and advice on stress and anxiety, debt, lifestyle and relationships.
- Healthcare - Cash Plan Claim back on the costs of healthcare including the opticians, dentist and more via Simply Health.
- Discounts- Get discounts at your favourite retailers through Perkz including a variety of outlets, activities and more.
- Cycle to Work- Optivo provides access to approved cycle to work scheme, allowing employees the opportunity to buy a bike and accessories and saving tax contributions.
- Season Ticket Loans- We provide interest free loans to purchase a season ticket or car parking pass for your commute allowing you to make savings.
- Long Service Awards- We like to recognise, celebrate and thank employees for their long service