We are looking for an experienced teaching assistant to join our teaching team at Oasis Academy Nunsthorpe. We need a practitioner who is committed to supporting children’s learning through removing barriers.
We are a large, lively co-educational primary school in Grimsby. We are driving forward, out of Requires Improvement, led by our Principal, Katie McGuire, and we welcome staff who are committed to maximising our children’s life chances.
Visits are expected and we can accommodate you at any time!
- Love working with children and be able to give unconditional positive regard at all times
- Be willing to work across all primary phases over time
- Be a strong, reflective classroom practitioner who is highly motivated about teaching and learning and has the ability and dedication to become an outstanding practitioner
- Be keen to expand your knowledge, skills and understanding in order to grow and develop
- Be a team player with good communication and inter-personal skills
- Be a positive role model for others and have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- Have a wide range of strategies for positive behaviour management
- Support and promote the powerful Oasis ethos which aspires to treat everyone inclusively and recognises the importance of a holistic approach to education, with high expectations of all
- Be flexible, open to change and have a good sense of humour!
We can offer you:
- A forward thinking, fully supportive team
- A strategic programme of personalised CPD, including coaching
- A motivated workplace where anything is possible!
To arrange a visit please contact the Principal, Katie McGuire, or the Deputy, Selina Witts, on (01472) 310013. To find out more about our academy, please visit our website: http:/www.oasisacademynunsthorpe.org
To find out about living in Lincolnshire please visit: http://www.oasisacademynunsthorpe.org/content/living-lincolnshire
Our Academy is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note: References will be sought before interview. A task observation will form part of the interviewing process.
Please note: we DO NOT accept CVs and you should not email them. Only completed applications on the Oasis official application form are read and considered for teaching and leadership posts at this academy.