Do you want to make an impact in a school that is moving forward with exciting times ahead? We wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and suitably Sessional Safeguarding Administrator.
The Royal Greenwich Trust School (RGTS) is an expanding mixed secondary school, currently with Year 7, Year 8 and a Sixth Form. At present, we are undergoing an exciting new expansion to the school building to accommodate further students as we grow. Our students’ enjoy a varied curriculum which embraces and supports different learning styles, abilities and talents. Our thriving sixth form offers both A Level and Vocational pathways and we boast an excellent success rate in University applications. RGTS places learner engagement and learner voice at the heart of its vision.
As Sessional Safeguarding administrator:
Under the overall direction of the Headteacher in supporting successful teaching and learning and excellent outcomes for all children across the school by contributing to ensuring a safe environment and collaborative learning community through the role of the safeguarding administrator would be:-
- Demonstrating the ethos and values of the school through everyday practice
- Ensuring all the administrative aspects of safeguarding are well managed, to establish/follow best practice procedures and promote positive attitudes towards safeguarding within RGTS.
- be able to demonstrate belief in RGTS and University Trust Schools ethos and values.
In return we offer:
- outstanding facilities, working with friendly, supportive, forward looking, hardworking and enthusiastic team of staff with the desire and skills to improve outcomes.
- support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post.
- 28 days leave per annum
- an ideal location in the Royal Borough of Greenwich near to the O2 and Thames Barrier
- free staff breakfast
- the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the strategic development of the school
- Pay Range: Scale 5 spine point 15 £20,475 (sessional)
To learn more about our benefits please follow the link https://www.ust.london/666/royal-greenwich-trust-school-1
RGTS is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.
The school is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To reply today please click the APPLY button below.
Application forms and job descriptions are available from the jobsgopublic ats.jgp.co.uk Completed forms should be returned directly to Royal Greenwich Trust School at the above address or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Fela George
If you have any questions, please contact Fela George by email or phone 020 8312 5480.
Closing Date: Friday, 13th December 2020
Location: Greenwich, SE London
Start date: ASAP