Salary Grade: Main Pay Scale 1-6
Salary range FTE: £30,480 to £41,483
Contract: One year fixed term contract (maternity cover), Full Time 32.5 hours
Required from 24th February 2020
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational teacher for our Year 1 class to join our motivated staff team. This is a 1-year fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. Successful candidates will demonstrate great teaching leading to outstanding outcomes.
Hanover is an over-subscribed and successful school in a great location by the side of the Regent's Canal. Our pupils are keen to learn and participate, and we teach a rich and challenging curriculum that is constantly improving. We are characterised by our diverse and engaged community, and work closely with our parents and carers. We have very high expectations of both children and adults.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
• Outstanding teaching in Key Stage 1
• A desire to work in Year 1, and an understanding of developmentally-appropriate practice
• Consistently high expectations of all pupils, and the ability to enable all to make excellent progress
• Successful team work
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues, and the wider community
• Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
• Excellent behaviour management
• A high regard for inclusion and equality
• The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole.
We can offer:
• Motivated and inspiring pupils
• A happy, hardworking and supportive team
• An excellent working environment
• Good opportunities for professional development
• High quality classroom support
• A diverse and engaged school community.
We welcome applications from teachers in the first few years of their career, including Newly Qualified Teachers.
Hanover is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people. The successful candidate must demonstrate that they are fully committed to our safeguarding policies and procedures. Pre-employment checks and references will be sought and the successful candidate will need to undertake an enhanced DBS Check.
Please contact the school office on 020 7689 8949 or email@example.com if you’d like to visit the school on Monday 9 December 2019 prior to your application.