Branfil Primary School
Head Teacher: Mrs Natalie Sansom
Tel: 01708 225186
Required as soon as possible:
SEND Teaching Assistant
2 Posts, 5 days per week, 39 weeks per year
9.00 - 3.15pm with 15 minute break and 1 hour lunch.
Salary: Actual salary £11,861 (based on a full time salary £20,103)
As a SEND Teaching Assistant, you will be prepared to work in a challenging but enjoyable work environment and will be joining a supportive team committed to inclusion.
You will work 1 to 1 with a Year 3 child who has significant learning needs in all areas of the curriculum. The role may include some lunchtime supervision and support.
Experience of working with children with SEND and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum is essential.
The successful candidate will:
- be a proactive, positive role model for pupils
- ideally have some experience of working one to one with children
- be committed, flexible and reliable
- work well in a team with a consistent positive attitude
- work under the direction of the class teacher, and possibly the lunchtime leader, whilst also showing initiativeto tailor learrning experiences to the needs of the child.
- be passionate about working with children with Special Educational Needs & Disabilities
- show empathy and communiate effectively with pupil, parents and staff.
Please contact the school for further information.