DIGITAL CONTENT OFFICER
Scale S7 (£26,999 - £28,785 per annum, pro-rata)
Part Time 12 Hours per week (3 hours a day, Tuesday to Friday)
Basic DBS check required
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person to join our ICT Development Team.
You will need to be technically minded, a good communicator, able to use your own initiative and develop innovative solutions to problems.
You will be helping to maintain Arun’s customer website and sub-sites, and internal staff SharePoint site, and delivering enhanced digital solutions for the Council.
You will need good literacy and numeracy skills, and a proven track record creating good quality digital content.
The role offers the opportunity to work in a corporate ICT environment where you will be encouraged to learn new things and expand your existing skills.
The post is based at the Arun Civic Centre in Littlehampton.
In addition to the above we are able to offer:
- Up to 30 days paid annual leave plus paid Bank Holidays (subject to continuous service)
- Flexitime including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Opportunity to work from home (subject to providing office cover within the team)
- Free gym membership at Freedom Leisure Centres in Littlehampton and Felpham
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes, free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simplyhealth Care plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
Interested? If you would like more information, then please contact Mike Knight via email email@example.com
Closing date: 1st January 2020
Interview date: W/C Monday 13th January 2020
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment. If you have a disability which makes it difficult to complete our application form, please contact the Human Resources Department, who will assist you with your application