St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School
1 Longfield Avenue
London E17 7DP
Tel: 020 8509 4321
Headteacher: Mr Ruslan Protsiv
Salary: L14-L17 (£59,833 - £64,156) Outer London
Starting: Summer Term 2020 or September 2020
St Patrick’s is a highly respected and successful Catholic school. The Governors invite applications from experienced, enthusiastic and suitably qualified practising Catholic leaders to play a key role in building on the success of our friendly school.
We want our Deputy Headteacher to:
- Have a clear vision and strong commitment to Catholic education;
- Be an excellent teacher;
- Be an excellent communicator with a strong commitment to working in partnership with the parish and the community;
- Be a caring individual who is supportive of the school ethos.
We can offer you:
- A positive and caring environment based on the values of the Catholic faith;
- A commitment to support your professional development to the next stage of your career;
- The opportunity to work with delightful children, supportive colleagues and parents.
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school.
For more information or to arrange a visit, please contact the school office.
Closing Date: Monday 20th January 2020, noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 21st January 2020
Formal Interviews: Monday 27th January 2020
Please read the Person Specification and the Job Description for more details. Competitive interviews will be held by the headteacher and a panel of governors. Alongside the CES application form, applicants must provide a supporting statement which evidences that they meet all essential criteria from the Person Specification.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. All applicants will be required to produce two suitable referees as part of the application.
Application forms can be downloaded from the school website at www.st-patricks.waltham.sch.uk/vacancies or requested from the school office. Completed CES applications should be sent by email to email@example.com or handed to the school office.