Parklands Community Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational Deputy Head to join our team at an exciting point of development. This is a class based role, but with 2 days dedicated leadership time.
Our new Deputy Head will be:
- An excellent classroom practitioner, always leading by example
- An experienced and enthusiastic leader with the ability to motivate and coach colleagues
- Dedicated to implementing an inspiring curriculum for all pupils
- Driven and committed to having a measurable impact on pupil outcomes and securing long term goals
- Eager to continue to develop opportunities to support our families and community
- A proactive and driven professional, thriving on challenge with resilience and reflection
- The kind of person who works hard to make a difference to children every day
- The teacher who finds ways to help children believe in themselves in a way that they might never have thought possible.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic pupils who want to learn
- A friendly, dedicated team who care deeply about our pupils
- A committed Trust and Governing Board who offer challenge and support
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with our trust
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in our job vacancy.
Visits to the school are vital, so please contact the Headteacher, Mrs Kim Cairns, to arrange a visit: email@example.com
Please submit an application form and a letter of application, no longer than 2 sides of A4, font size 12, outlining why you are applying for the role and why you are suitable. Please see attached documentation for application form and further information.
Closing date: 20.01.19 at 12 noon
Interviews to be held: 04.02.19
Our school places the highest priority on keeping our pupils safe. Applicants for the post will be subject to stringent vetting and induction processes. The successful candidate will be subject to the relevant checks and enhanced DBS.