Parklands Community Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational Deputy Head to join our team at an exciting point of development. This is a class based role, but with 2 days dedicated leadership time.
Our new Deputy Head will be:
- An excellent classroom practitioner, always leading by example
- An experienced and enthusiastic leader with the ability to motivate and coach colleagues
- Dedicated to implementing an inspiring curriculum for all pupils
- Driven and committed to having a measurable impact on pupil outcomes and securing long term goals
- Eager to continue to develop opportunities to support our families and community
- A proactive and driven professional, thriving on challenge with resilience and reflection
- The kind of person who works hard to make a difference to children every day
- The teacher who finds ways to help children believe in themselves in a way that they might never have thought possible.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic pupils who want to learn
- A friendly, dedicated team who care deeply about our pupils
- A committed Trust and Governing Board who offer challenge and support
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with our trust