This is a very exciting time to be joining Network Homes. With 19,300 properties, a turnover of £155m and a substantial development and sales programme, we never stand still. We have a clear and realistic view of where we are as an organisation and where we need to get to.
We are recruiting to the position of SharePoint Analyst to Map and analyse business processes, recommending improvements and advising on changes required to make best use of available technologies.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gather functional and non-functional requirements for document management and workflow solutions in SharePoint Online, Power Automate and PowerApps.
- Support analysis, definition and implementation of Information Protection within Office 365
- Work with SharePoint Implementation Lead to define approach and solution for SharePoint Online and Office 365 Apps
- Provide support during testing, UAT and implementation.
- Constructively challenge requirements and priorities to support the business in maximising benefit from projects in an environment of continual change.
- Assist in creating guidance for business users to utilize, manage and support local solutions.
- Assist documenting the SharePoint Information Governance and Document Management policies.
- Participate in SharePoint design, production and implementation activities.
- Participate in project planning ensuring requirements / project dependencies and phasing are correctly understood and reflected in delivery plans.
- Support delivery of Digital Workplace programme and work closely with other Business Transformation teams
- Work with IT trainers and colleagues to create, develop and provide appropriate training for staff in order to help them get the most from platforms and applications within Office 365
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success. We are committed to your professional and personal development and our training packages are tailored to individual requirements.
We look forward to receiving your application.