Our vision is to be the school of choice at the heart of the community where children develop as confident, caring citizens able to discover their potential and embrace the opportunities life brings.
We are seeking to appoint inspirational, dedicated and effective teachers who are:
- ambitious and aspirational for themselves and the children;
- flexible, resilient and resourceful;
- effective communicators;
- want to develop their own practice through CPD, coaching and mentoring;
- an open, friendly, collaborative environment;
- great children and supportive parents and governors;
- commitment to your continuing professional development. For NQTs this includes enrolment in the Forest Learning Alliance’s (FLA) NQT programme;
- opportunities to network with colleagues across Bracknell Forest and the Greenshaw Learning Trust;
- membership of the Chartered College of Teaching;
NQTs are welcome to apply and a full support network will be available for a suitable Teacher who would like to start their career at an improving large school.
Further information and an application form are available from the school office. Please telephone 01344 485448 or email: email@example.com. Visits to the School are essential. Please contact the school for an appointment.
Interviews*: Thursday 27th February 2020
*Applicants may be invited to Interview before the closing date, therefore please take the opportunity to apply as soon as possible.