Birkdale High School
Windy Harbour Road, Southport, PR8 3DT
Tel: 01704 577 253
ICT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Permanent Full time Contract – February 2020
Salary Scale 7 (£19,554 - £21,166)
Birkdale High School is a popular and successful all-boys 11-16 comprehensive Academy with an excellent reputation, outstanding pastoral care and above national average academic results.
The governors would like to appoint an innovative, hard-working and talented ICT Technician to support the work of the academy and its pupils.
- To support the development and use of ICT across the school for curriculum and administrative purposes
- To assist in the day to day running of the Birkdale High School Academy IT system to achieve minimum downtime and optimum end user satisfaction
- To ensure there is a reliable IT system across the Birkdale High School Academy
- To utilise emerging technologies to support administrative functions
- To support the development of staff/pupil skills
If you would like to be part of an establishment that highly values its staff and provides opportunities for further development please contact us for an application pack
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from www.birkdalehigh.co.uk or obtained from Ms Karen Anslow at the school.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com by 12.00pm on Wednesday 18th March 2020.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place on Wednesday 25th March 2020.
Birkdale High School safeguards children and actively promotes their welfare. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to the acquisition of an enhanced DBS certificate with barred list information through the Disclosure and Barring Service and further checks as required. All teaching positions will also be subject to a prohibition order check.