Are you a passionate and enthusiastic primary school teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to make a real difference? Do you want to work in a school that places well-being at its heart? If so, we are the school for you.
We are looking for somebody who is:
- An outstanding practitioner with a track record in teaching and raising standards
- Capable of supporting and developing other staff
We will provide:
- professional development opportunities to support you as a class practitioner
- a working environment that values work-life balance and well-being
- high expectations and a friendly, supportive team
Come join our small, one and a half form entry school where every child is valued within an ethos of caring Christian values. We welcome applications from all faith backgrounds so if you are interested in joining our happy and caring team then we look forward to hearing from you.
We strongly encourage potential candidates to visit our lovely school where you will be warmly welcomed; the best way to appreciate what we offer is to visit, meet our delightful children and see learning in action. Please contact the school office for further information or to arrange a visit.
The Governing Body and the school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.