Due to the retirement of our current Head Teacher, on behalf of the pupils, staff and parents, the Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and committed Catholic leader to the post of Head Teacher.
We are a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2017) which is seeking to be ‘Outstanding’.
Are you someone who:
• promotes high expectations and will help our children to thrive in a culture that builds resilience and have a positive attitude to learning?
• believes that only the best is good enough?
• is an outstanding leader who motivates and inspires children and staff?
• is creative, forward thinking and skilled in leading and managing areas of school development?
• has the ability to build on existing good practice but also bring fresh ideas?
We can offer you:
• A Christ centred school with supportive staff, parents and governors in a thriving community
• well behaved children who enjoy coming to school and are keen to learn
• an exceptionally welcoming ethos and an outstanding sense of community through our close partnerships with families, the parish and other community groups
• opportunities for continuing professional development
We warmly encourage applicants to visit our school. Visits will be available on the 24th February 2020 between 1.30 pm and 3.00 pm. Please contact Mrs A Bennett SBM to arrange an appointment or email email@example.com
Group 2 - NOR 239, Salary - L12-L18
Application must be made on the CES application. An application pack is available from the school office or can be downloaded from the school website: www.st-wilfrids.cheshire.sch.uk
St. Wilfrid’s Catholic Primary School is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post will require an enhanced DBS and references will be requested prior to interview.
Head Teacher - Diocese of Shrewsbury - St Wilfrid’s Catholic Primary School
“I have come that they may have life and have it to the full” John 10
- Closing Date - 27th February 2020 at 12.00 pm
- Shortlisting - 28th February 2020
- Interviews - 23rd March 2020
- Start Date - September 2020
Greenbank Lane, Hartford, Cheshire, CW8 1JW - 01606 288022 OR firstname.lastname@example.org