Dartford Housing Services really value the contribution our staff make and in return, we offer the opportunity to ‘make a difference’ and go home at the end of the day with a very real feeling of accomplishment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and organised professional who is looking for a challenging new role in a busy housing office environment.
You will play a key role in improving housing need in the borough as part of a wider integrated Housing Options & Private Sector Team. You will be passionate about customer service excellence and will be a significant contributor to our vision of becoming the best Housing Team in Kent
The post holder will be responsible for administration of the triage system for the Housing Solutions & Private Sector Team which will include;
- Dealing with enquiries under the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017 and providing advice or referring to the relevant part of the Housing Solutions & Private Sector Team, both on the telephone and online
- To input data/information into manual and computerised systems
- To undertake appropriate administrative duties as required to ensure the smooth and effective running of the service
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent numeracy skills;
- Confidence, enthusiasm and a flexible approach;
- Excellent administration skills, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Good keyboard skills and the proven ability to learn and utilise new software;
- Good customer care skills;
- The ability to discuss sensitive issues with our customers calmly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.