Stallingborough Church of England Primary School has an exciting opportunity for a Teacher to work alongside our friendly staff in our outstanding, forward thinking school, commencing 1 September 2020
We are looking for an excellent class teacher who:
• Has high expectations of themselves and the children
• Has ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve their best
• Is committed to embracing and enhancing the ethos of our Christian School
We can offer:
• Wonderful, well behaved and articulate children
• Strong, supportive leadership and a caring and enthusiastic staff team
• Strong links with the church and the community
The successful applicant will be very well supported by our team of dedicated teachers and support staff.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to develop their career. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged as our children are our best advert. To arrange a visit or for an informal discussion please contact Hannah Hepworth (Head Teacher) on 01472 882438.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers
All application forms should be returned to the Headteacher at Stallingborough Primary School or to firstname.lastname@example.org