We are looking to recruit cleaners who will provide a high standard of cleanliness around all areas of our Independent Retirement Living Properties. The right candidates will be highly motivated individuals with excellent communication and organisational skills and good attention to detail.
The right candidate will have to have a good understanding of Health and Safety including knowledge of the COSHH regulations. Being enthusiastic and able to work on your initiative.
- To clean all designated areas to a high standard
- To ensure that bathrooms, shower rooms and toilets are kept in a clean state throughout the period of duty
- To advise the senior staff of any defects in furniture fittings
- To operate cleaning and polishing machines, observing appropriate safety use and avoiding hazards to users of the home
- To advise the Senior Officer on duty of any defects on cleaning equipment
- To maintain the kitchen area to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- To maintain the area appointed for storage of equipment in a clean and tidy manner
- To undertake additional cleaning tasks that may be required from time to time
The hours available at the different sites in Chertsey to be worked Monday to Friday are:
Site: Beomonds - 10 hours (9am to 11am)
Site: Floral House - 25 hours (9am to 2pm)
For an informal chat please contact Donnalyn Dunn 01932 425863.
Please apply online at www.surreyjobs.info. Full information, including the Job Description, Person Specification and other details about Runnymede Borough Council, is available in the Extra Information attachment on the website. If it is difficult for you to apply online, please contact Human Resources via email email@example.com or on 01932 425514.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Please provide an email address where possible as you will be contacted by email if you are selected to attend for an interview.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, you should assume that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Closing date: Thursday 5th March 2020 – Midday
Interview date: Friday 13th March 2020