Do you want great exposure to our business, and a high profile role where you can directly impact on keeping residents homes safe and warm?
Our Compliance team in the NHG Asset Management Directorate recently been through integration and restructured to ensure compliance remains our priority. We have three key areas to focus, M&E, Gas and Fire. To fulfil service in those areas we are looking for two Asset Lead’s to join our exciting and important team.
These are substantial roles where you will be:
- Responsible for the performance of your team in managing the range of contracts and for planning, management and compliance services across NHG.
- Directly responsible for the contract budget and ensuring compliance and servicing contracts are managed effectively, realising cost and efficiency savings wherever possible and delivering excellent services to residents and to internal clients.
- Required to provide assurance of quality of works through a combination of inspections, third party accreditation and desktop assessments.
Your day looks like this:
- Expected to make technical decisions regarding out of scope works and replacement programmes and deal with any emergency incidents in line with regulation and NHG policy, which you will help design.
- Responsible for the health and safety of our residents and ensure NHG meet their landlord obligations.
- You must ensure that your team respond promptly to enquiries and that customer concerns are addressed effectively with contractors and that performance is managed
The role has a wide level of responsibility and we are looking for someone who can deliver and push the agenda forward, including:
- Technical knowledge of specialist area and an ability to check specification, design drawings and cost works in order to validate and assure new installations.
- Substantial knowledge and experience of contract administration e.g. JCT / NEC / TPC and running multiple projects at once.
- Proven stakeholder management up to Board level and supplier management experience with a good track record of continuous improvement.
- Ability to manage a full OJEU public sector procurement process.
Please have a look at the attached role profile, and if this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
Applications for this role close at 12pm on 29 March 2020. Short listed candidates will be invited to interview and assessments on 7 April 2020. This may be subject to change if there is earlier availability