Branfil Primary School
Tel 01708 225186
Head Teacher: Mrs N Sansom
Class Teacher - Year 3
Hours: 13 hours per week
Grade: Main Pay Scale
To Start: 23rd April 2020
Teacher required for the summer term (Thursday 23rd April – Monday 31st August 2020)
We are looking for an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher to join our fantastic team. You will need to:
- be a team player who is committed to achieving high standards, well organised with good interpersonal skills;
- have a proven record of being an excellent classroom practitioner and can demonstrate a passion for children's learning through consistently high quality interactions;
- have experience of teaching within KS1/KS2;
- be committed to working in partnership with children, staff, parents/carers and other professionals;
- have a clear understanding of children's development.
We can offer:
- A welcoming, supportive and friendly staff;
- An exciting and well-resourced working environment;
- Enthusiastic and polite learners who value each other and the school;
- Parents and carers who recognise the commitment of staff;
- CPD tailored to your individual needs;
- Opportunities for personal growth and advancement.
OFSTED November 2018 said:
“This school continues to be good. Pupils are proud of their school and behave well. They told inspectors that the school is a ‘very friendly place to be’, and that teachers motivate them to ‘work hard’ and ‘try new challenges’, including in art, sport and music. Pupils benefit from many opportunities to contribute to school life, as peer mentors, house captains and through the school council. Pupils appreciate these opportunities and are keen to take on responsibility.”
Please apply online.
Closing Date: Friday 6th March 2020 12pm
Interviews: Wednesday 11th March 2020
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be offered a position subject to enhanced DBS check and references.