Arborist Team Leader
Salary: SO1 £29,766 to £30,708
Enfield’s Tree team is growing, and we have a number of vacancies to fill.
By joining our team, you will become involved in all aspects of tree management in particular climbing large specimen trees and carrying out specialist tree surgery works and tree felling. Therefore, you will hold levels of qualification enabling you to climb and work at height, use chainsaws up a tree, and use specialist industrial arboricultural machinery.
You add value because you are an excellent team player, able to nurture productive relationships and focus on solutions when presented with barriers.
In return, Enfield Council offers a wide range of benefits to all employees including a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, and final salary pension scheme.
Full details of the benefits offered are available on our website www.jobs.enfield.gov.uk
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date: Midnight, 17th April 2020
Interview Date: TBC
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Oley Taal Gaye on 0208 132 1043 or Oley.firstname.lastname@example.org. A textphone (minicom) is provided for those with a hearing or speech impairment on 020 8379 4419.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Andy Robinson on 020 8132 1723 for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team.