We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed classroom practitioner to appoint to the post of teacher of Maths on a part time basis (0.6 - 0.8 fte) with effect from September 2020.
Garth Hill is a friendly and supportive school with a strong team ethos, excellent facilities and an exceptional professional development programme with great opportunities for further career development.
- Four period day with 75 minute lessons
- Highly effective behaviour and inclusion system with ‘send out’ and support
- Centralised detentions to reduce teacher workload
- Superb CPD including from our outstanding ‘Teaching and Learning Team’
- OFSTED ‘good’ (May 2019)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Free use of on site gym with rowing machines, cross-trainer, spin bikes and free weights
Garth Hill College is a happy and vibrant place of learning. We are proud to be a genuinely comprehensive school and offer a wide and diverse range of excellent opportunities, inside and outside the classroom, that we believe enable our young people to develop exceptionally well both academically and personally.
Garth Hill College is committed to safeguarding children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a full disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Should you have any queries please contact Mrs J Drury at the College on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01344 421122.
Only applications submitted on the official application form will be considered.
GARTH HILL COLLEGE
Bull Lane, Bracknell
Berkshire RG42 2AD
11-19 Mixed Comprehensive
Principal: Mr K Grainger MA
Tel: 01344 421122
Fax: 01344 455223