Person centred, always putting the guests first delivering great care, enthusiastic and energetic, reliable and trustworthy - we have a can-do attitude! You’ll have time to do things right. Positive approach by all, for all.
We want to help our most vulnerable guests to get their lives firmly back on track. It’s why our support workers have the time to get to know everyone they work with. We’re working towards protected caseloads. And we do what we think should be done, not just what needs to be done. Put simply, we change lives for the better.
Because we’re Bracknell Forest Council!
What it’s like working in our team…
We are a small team who works closely together to make sure we are providing the best support to the individuals who use our service. Sometimes the work is challenging however there is also time for finding creative solutions and every day is different.
The role of the Generic Senior Support Worker is to not only to support the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the services, but to be creative in what we can, as a service deliver.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training…
- To develop and support a wide range of interesting and socially inclusive activities for people using the Service.
- Implement the Policies and Procedures of the Department and of the individual Services/Teams.
- Ensure good communications within the whole LD service so that the service to individuals is coordinated and safe.
- Participate in all appropriate internal/external training as identified through the supervision and appraisal system and utilise the skills and knowledge gained to improve services to individuals.
The benefits you will experience are…
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- An inclusive and social working environment.
- Internal sports and social club opportunities.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Supermarket discount.
- An interest free loan for a rail season ticket.
What we’re looking for…
The role of the Generic Senior Support Worker is not only to support the Provider Services Manager in the day to day running of the services, including a CQC registered respite service, but to be creative in what we can, as a service, deliver.
The service operates seven days a week and you will be required to work shifts to meet the needs of the service, which includes evenings, weekends, and on-call rotas.
Interviews will be held on 28th April 2020.
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role. Please contact:
Provider Services Manager
Phone Number - 01344 353333