Kingsley Community Primary and Nursery School is a welcoming, vibrant and inclusive community school in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. We provide care for children from the age of 2 to 11 years old, from 7 am to 6:30 pm. Due to a restructure of our existing team, we require a Deputy Headteacher; the Governors wish to appoint a teacher with a proven track record of excellence who will support our school values.
We are seeking an ambitious and energetic professional with experience of leading teams, monitoring teaching and learning, and with experience of successfully leading improvement and raising standards. Our community is highly valued by our families and staff and as a school we expect everyone to actively contribute to and promote our strong, positive ethos.
If you are a dynamic and inspirational leader with the capacity to grow and develop in the role; if you have initiative, constructive enthusiasm, a thorough knowledge of all key stages and the ambition to play a major role in the leadership and management of our school; then we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be:
- An exemplary leader with the enthusiasm to motivate staff and encourage teamwork;
- An outstanding and inspirational teacher who is committed to providing high quality learning experiences for all children;
- Experienced in curriculum innovation and development and able to demonstrate that they have had an impact in raising standards;
- Well-organised with excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
Significant experience in Key Stage Two would be of an advantage but not essential
The role offers the opportunity to:
- Support the Headteacher in leading and managing the school;
- Work in close partnership with a dedicated and supportive staff;
- Teach caring children who are keen to learn;
- Develop your career in a supportive school with positive links with parents and the community.
Closing date: 24th April 2020
Visits to the school may be possible. Due to the current situation, please contact Sarah Harrison, the head teacher, for further information firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the application form found online and attach a supporting statement. Please do not send a CV, for the purposes of equal opportunities we can only accept Cheshire West and Chester application forms.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Applicants must be able to supply two current references.