Holly Spring Primary School is a large school in the Bullbrook area of Bracknell. We are a welcoming and caring community of staff with the desire to make a difference for our pupils.
We are looking for KS2 teachers who:
- Want to learn and progress, and are reflective practitioners
- Can work well in a team
- Promote a culture of learning
We can offer you:
- A leadership team who will support you and your professional development
- A sensible approach to planning, marking and feedback
- A caring and dedicated tem of staff.
Unfortunately at this time, visits to us are not possible, but if you would like any further information or would like to speak to someone about the post, please email Liz Baker (School Business Manager) email@example.com
Interview date: to be mutually agreed
Applicants may be invited to interview before the closing date, therefore please take the opportunity to apply as soon as possible.