We are currently seeking an ICT Systems Analyst to provide 1st and 2nd line technical support, working within the Help Desk to deliver IT support across all EHA locations.
The Help Desk is responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line technical support, working in an enterprise environment, underpinned by the ITIL framework, adhering to best practices.
The successful candidate must have technical knowledge in the following areas:
- Citrix Desktops and Virtual Apps, Thin Client Technologies
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems - all versions
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems - all versions
- Microsoft Office 365
- Cloud technologies such as Azure (desired)
- VMWare vSphere (desired)
- Networking concepts – wired, wireless, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Meraki (desired)
- Mobile technologies (Android, IOS and Windows) and IoT exposure
- Routing, Switching LAN/WAN administration and monitoring
- Telephony Systems - IP, Cloud based solutions (desired)
- AD administration including Azure AD
- SQL experience - systems administrator functions including performance monitoring and backup/restore maintenance (desired)
- ITIL experience and exposure to ITSM tools such as ServiceNow, Cherwell etc.
Further to this you must have excellent communications /Interpersonal skills as well as a customer service mind-set with an ability to understand, identify and respond to the needs of customers.
A full driving licence and vehicle is essential.
This role is currently home-based for the foreseeable future until it is safe to return to our offices based in Southend-on-Sea.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Monday 8th June.