Hexagon Housing owns and manages over 4,000 general needs homes in South-East London. We take pride in providing high quality services to our customers, are committed to raising the quality of our services and putting residents at the heart of what we do.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate with a genuine desire to work with our residents to join our Revenue Team, and ensure that our services are delivered with the highest standards of professionalism and customer care. You will provide an effective, efficient and responsive revenue service to residents on a patch, maximising income and sustaining tenancies.
The work can be challenging, so we have some minimum requirements, including
- A background in debt/arrears recovery (preferably in the housing sector).
- Knowledge of the legal processes involved in arrears recovery.
- A commitment to excellent standards of customer care.
- Good communication, numeracy, and IT skills.
- An ability to sensitively manage difficult situations with residents to achieve positive outcomes.
If you think you have the skills to do all this and more, we want to hear from you.
You will be joining an award winning organisation committed to employee engagement, where every employee is valued and listened to. We will offer you excellent personal development, training and supervision to help you achieve your full potential, and an excellent package including pension scheme, performance related pay, flexitime, and 26 days annual leave rising to 31.
For an application pack visit our website at www.hexagon.org.uk. To apply please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Sunday 31st May 2020.