The Brow Community Primary School
Tel: 01928 563089
Fax: 01928 591314 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Vacancy: Office Manager
Permanent (start date was initially due to be 1st June 2020, but do to the current situation with Covid-19, the start date can be discussed as part of the recruitment process.)
Salary: Scale 4 SCP 7-11 (31 hrs p/wk)
Closing Date: 8th June 2020
Interview Date: to be confirmed
The Governing Board of The Brow Community Primary School would like to invite applications from experienced admin staff to join our team of friendly, hardworking staff.
We are looking to appoint a friendly, professional, organised and enthusiastic person. The successful candidate will have experience of working within an admin role, preferably within a school environment. We are looking for someone who is able to demonstrate a calm, positive, nurturing approach to children, families and colleagues, in line with our school ethos.
We can offer you:
- A happy, friendly, supportive and hardworking school community with a strong family ethos and a commitment to excellence, enabling children to learn in a safe and welcoming environment.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities and excellent links with Local Authority representatives and external agencies.
- A supportive and experienced Governing Board.
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Commitment to working as part of a team
- Experience and an understanding of managing school financial and administrative systems
- Enthusiasm, professionalism, honesty and integrity
- Excellent inter personal, communication and organisation skills.
- The desire to work in accordance with the school’s mission statement and ethos
- A reflective approach and commitment to professional development
- High standards of written and spoken Standard English
- Ability to line manage other admin staff
- Ability to use initiative when working alone
- Experience of working with SLT on school budgeting, forecasting and financial benchmarking.
- Experience of financial audit processes in schools
- The Council and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff, workers and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check and need to provide original copies of all relevant paperwork/qualifications required for this role.