Newly Qualified Teacher
Job starts: September 2020
Salary: MPS (Inner London) + Recruitment Payment + Golden Hello
Portway Primary School is part of the Leading Learning Trust.
Chief Executive Officer – Emma Nicholls
Headteacher – Scott Chudley
Please visit our website for further information about Portway Primary School, and take a look at our Portway Primary School Facebook Page, and our Twitter account - @PortwayE13.
LEARNING FOR ALL!
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Newly Qualified teacher to join our dynamic teaching team. We are looking for those NQTs with a specialism/interest in Early Years and KS1.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development throughout your NQT year and beyond;
- Curious children, who love learning;
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues;
- An energetic and sociable environment to work and play!
- Highly competitive salary: From Sept 2020 to be confirmed: M1 inner-London pay scale, plus a recruitment payment, + *£1000 golden hello in August salary
We welcome applications from teachers who will:
- Model and deliver high quality teaching to secure pupil outcomes;
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks;
- Rate well-being as a high priority for children’s growth and development;
- Implement creative approaches to learning and to inspire others; and
- Be resilient, with a desire to progress.
Visits to the schools would normally be encouraged, but this is not appropriate at the time of advertising due to the emergency measures put in place by the government aimed at curbing coronavirus spread. Instead, please consider contacting a member of the Leadership Team, for an informal discussion about the role.
Senior Leadership Team:
Scott Chudley - Head teacher
Gemma Hall- Deputy Head teacher
Tel: 020 8472 7142
Further information about our school can be found on our website - http://portway.leadinglearningtrust.org
Closing date for applications - 8th June 2020
Interviews will be on an ongoing basis
Portway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post.
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools
*Conditions apply The Golden Hello payment is a one off payment for one year only, (not for employment based trainees). The recruitment