We are looking for an experienced analyst to cover a secondment for 6 months up to the end of the year. The post fits within the Knowledge and Insights Hub which has corporate responsibility for data, performance, research and analysis.
The postholder would support departmental business partners pulling together valuable reports, statistical data and summaries and innovative pieces of research and analysis to assist departments and to support the aims of the hub and the organisation to become data driven.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Sam Buckley on020 8132 1357 or Joanne Stacey 0208 132 1225 for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date: Midnight Thursday 11th June 2020
Interview date(s): TBC
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Vickie McGrath on 0208 132 1053 or email@example.com.
Fixed Term post/Secondment Opportunity
An external candidate, including Enfield Council agency workers, would be appointed on a fixed term contract, whilst internal candidates who are Council employees, would normally be expected to take up the post on a secondment basis.
To be eligible to apply for a secondment, Enfield Council employees must have completed probation and must have discussed/agreed the proposed secondment with their line manager. Fixed term contracts may be considered where secondment is not possible.
Secondments are the temporary loan of an employee from one part of the organisation to another part of the organisation and rely on the secondee to return to their substantive position on completion of the secondment.
“This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment”.