The Brow Community Primary School
Tel: 01928 563089
Fax: 01928 591314 Email: email@example.com
Job Vacancy: Cleaner
Salary: HBC 1 Spt. 1-2 (12 hrs p/wk)
Closing Date: 8th June 2020
Interview Date: to be confirmed
The Governing Board of The Brow Community Primary School would like to invite applications from experienced cleaning staff.
We are looking to appoint a friendly, professional, organised and enthusiastic person. The successful candidate will have experience of working within a cleaning role, preferably within a school environment. We are looking for someone who is able to demonstrate a calm, positive approach to children, and willing to work as part of a team, in line with our school ethos.
We can offer you:
- A happy, friendly, supportive and hardworking school community with a strong family ethos and a commitment to excellence, enabling children to learn in a safe and welcoming environment.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities and excellent links with Local Authority representatives and external agencies.
- A supportive and experienced Governing Board.
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Commitment to working as part of a team and show initiative when working alone
- Experience and an understanding of cleaning – preferably in a school environment.
- A positive attitude, flexibility, professionalism and pride in their work
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- The desire to work in accordance with the school’s mission statement and ethos
- A reflective approach and willingness to attend training to ensure legislation is adhered to.
- High standards of personal conduct
The Council and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff, workers and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check and need to provide original copies of all relevant paperwork/qualifications required for this role.