At Hightown, we`re a housing charity that builds homes and supports people. In Buckinghamshire, we provide high-quality care and support to adults with learning disabilities and we are looking for a fantastic Care and Supported Housing Scheme Manager to join our team based at our scheme in High Wycombe who has the right values, behaviours and attitudes to be the difference.
Who we are looking for
We`re keen to recruit an individual who shares and demonstrates our values, which are:
- Putting our residents and service users first
- Treating people with respect, promoting independence and choice
- Developing passionate and committed teams
- Being cost effective without compromising standards or safety
If you share our values, we`d love you to work for us.
About the role
You`ll take ownership for empowering our key workers within the scheme on a day to day basis as they deliver exceptional support to our eight service users who have learning disabilities. You will be an enthusiastic leader who can motivate and provide guidance to your team as they support each individual to become more independent and move them on into the community. You will be involved in staff supervisions and budget settings whilst ensuring the support provided is in line with their agreed support plans whilst developing the service so it can be the best it can be.
Do you want a role where no two days are the same?
An experienced team leader, you`ll be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to review and critique service user support plans and risk assessments
- A positive attitude towards the people we support
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing
- The ability to supervise staff effectively
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or you want to have an informal chat, please contact us on 01442 292277 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service
- Annual bonuses based on satisfactory performance and attendance
- Regular reviews of salary and cost of living to ensure you receive above the market salary for the role
- An organisational commitment to employee health and wellbeing
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary and a workplace pension scheme.
- Ongoing training and support to deliver outstanding support
How to Apply
To apply for the position of Scheme Manager please visit http://www.hightownha.org.uk/careers/ and complete an online application form.
Closing date: Monday 22nd June 2020
Interview date: Tuesday 30th June 2020
In accordance with CQC regulations, appointment to this position will be subject to satisfactory DBS, reference and medical checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search