HACTON PRIMARY SCHOOL
Essex RM12 6AU
Tel: 01708 443991
Headteacher: Mrs Emily Leslie
Vacancy: Classroom Teacher
Salary: Main Scale (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Required for September 2020
Hacton Primary School is an outstanding school in all areas (OFSTED Dec. 2015). We have a brand new £10.5 million state of the art building and are part of the borough’s expansion programme, gradually increasing in size from two to three form entry. The school has a Nursery and the only Provision for Primary Hearing Impaired pupils within Havering.
We are looking to appoint a passionate and high-quality Teacher to join our dedicated, supportive and outstanding team in September 2020. NQTs are welcome to apply.
The successful applicant will:
- Enjoy working with children and be passionate about teaching and learning.
- Be an outstanding teacher who ensures children in their class make progress.
- Be able to engage, enthuse, motivate, support and challenge children to be the very best they can be (‘Personal Excellence’).
- Be a really good team player.
Hacton Primary School will offer you:
- A very warm, caring school with happy, well behaved and motivated children who want to learn;
- Supportive and friendly staff;
- An opportunity to join an ambitious Multi Academy Trust;
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development through the Empower Teaching School;
- Flexible working opportunities;
- Non-contributory access to an Employee Assistance Programme to include 24-hour telephone access to a GP, counselling service and a legal helpline; and
- Cycle to work scheme.
Deadline for applications:
Please forward your completed application to Mrs Debbie Grix at email@example.com by 4pm on 12th June 2020. Interviews will take place shortly after.
For further information or an informal visit to the School please contact Mrs Grix on 01708 730244.
Hacton Primary School is committed to safer recruitment so all applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.
Hacton Primary School is an Equal Opportunities employer.