Do you work in planning enforcement? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Enforcement Officer to join our Planning and Enforcement team.
We’re looking for an experienced planning enforcement professional to help deliver an exemplary service through which we strive to protect the character and varying interests of our District. The role will focus on investigating and enforcing against breaches of planning control and unauthorised development. Working with us, you’ll:
- Work in a district made up of 94% green belt, the largest in the country, with the unique opportunities and challenges that brings.
- Be part of an expanding planning team, managing some high profile and interesting planning enforcement cases in a challenging, but rewarding, role.
- Be able to shape your work, and the work of the team, working with residents to deliver a fresh and modern planning service.
- Be part of a friendly, collaborative and supportive wider planning team, where flexible working is encouraged.
- Be supported with your professional development, with personal performance plans tailored to your own career goals.
If you would like to find out more about the role please contact our Head of Planning, Louise Wesson, on email@example.com.
Interviews will take place on the week commencing 29 June 2020.