Communications, Governance & Media Officer
Term Time + 4 weeks
Scale SO2, pro-rata £31,694
Based within the Tapscott Learning Trust
The Tapscott Learning Trust (the Trust) is looking to recruit a Communications, Governance and Media Officer to undertake responsibility in all aspects of communications, governance and marketing and to start in July 2020.
The successful candidate should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to relate well to people on all levels with sensitivity, tact and diplomacy. This is a busy and dynamic post and will require someone who is highly organised, possesses excellent administrative skills, remains calm under pressure and can work to tight deadlines.
Purpose and Key Roles
To be responsible for all communications and marketing processes throughout the Trust including press articles, newsletters, website, all social media platforms and prospectuses.
To assist the Trust’s Head of Governance with the preparation of all agenda’s and the organisation of all meetings. The post holder will be required to establish priorities, work independently and to work at times without direct supervision.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous marketing experience would be desirable
- Excellent IT literacy including Social Media Platforms
- Relevant work experience
- Emotionally resilient and able to handle a busy and varied work load
- Strong level of time management, organisational and planning skills
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clear, concise and excellent communication skills (written and oral) for use in multiple environments and levels
- No problem with travelling between schools within the Trust
- A success driven individual who can work independently and is a strong team player
- Proven track record in building new networks and cultivating relationships with key customers/partners
Deadline for Applications – Midday, Monday 22nd June 2020
Shortlisting – Wednesday 24th June 2020
Interviews – Thursday or Friday 25th/26th June via video conferencing.