Teacher of Computer Science MPS-UPS, this post is suitable for NQTs
Required in September 2020
Are you a strong teacher who strives for excellence for all? We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, qualified teacher of Computer Science, who can bring enthusiasm and creative to our successful secondary IT department. This post is suitable for NQTs as well as a more experienced candidate.
You will be part of:
- An exciting and innovative development of an All-through learning community, graded, “Good” by Ofsted
- A dedicated team of staff who strive for excellence
- A caring and inclusive ethos where all are learners
- A school which has supportive Governors and Parents with high expectations of the school
- An Induction process that is committed to ongoing professional development
We believe that we can transform the learning of generations of children by having the full range of children on one site led by staff and supported by a community who share common values, learning and curriculum aims, polices, and practices all under one roof. We are a leading edge learning community in the field of all-through education.
Buxton School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from the school website www.buxtonschool.org.uk or hardcopies can be requested via e-mail from Stacey Bell, PA to the Headteacher at email@example.com. An application form must be completed in all cases; CVs will not be accepted.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 12th June 2020
Interviews – week beginning 15th June 2020.